Disappointment – one word to describe the Team Liquid CS:GO roster right now. Indeed, with a last place finish at the PGL Major Antwerp, there’s nothing more to say. Accordingly, rumours have it that changes are coming – read more to learn more!
Team Liquid CS:GO Roster – Wanting Change
To place last, Team Liquid didn’t win a single match at the largest event of the year.
Following this, sources are spreading the news that the likes of Richard “shox” Papillon is likely to leave the roster. Indeed, considering the elimination at the hands of his former team, this is likely a knee-jerk reaction.
For those unaware, here’s what the roster looks like:
- Jonathan “EliGE” Jablonowski
- Keith “NAF” Markovic
- Joshua “oSee” Ohm
- Richard “shox” Papillon
- Nicholas “nitr0″ Cannella
- Eric “adreN” Hoag
Recognized for his talent, he was signed to lift this team back in December. However, since then, only the following achievements have come forward:
- 15-16th @ PGL Major Antwerp 2022
- 5-8th @ BLAST Premier Spring American Showdown 2022
- 5-8th @ ESL Pro League Season 15
- 13-16th @ IEM XVI – Katowice
- 10-12th @ BLAST Premier Spring Groups 2022
Indeed, we’ll have to wait and see if this change actually happens.