With the conclusion of the PGL Arlington, the Dota 2 community can’t wait for The International. However, until then, let’s discuss the PGL Arlington 2022 Viewership statistics below!
PGL Arlington 2022 Viewership – Promising Numbers
Naturally, we’d like to thank Esports Charts for the publically available statistics.
Recording the statistics, here are the numbers behind the PGL Arlington Major:
- Peak Viewers – 707,907
- Average Viewers – 305,286
Indeed, these are impressive numbers for competitive Dota 2. Accordingly, for context the event is the second highest peak viewership for a non-TI event.
Here’s where it sits in the Top 5 non-TI events for viewership:
- The Kiev Major 2017 – 842,585 Peak Viewers
- PGL Arlington Major 2022 – 707,907 Peak Viewers
- WePlay AniMajor – 647,214 Peak Viewers
- ONE Esports Singapore Major 2021 – 597,732 Peak Viewers
- ESL One Stockholm Major 2022 – 589,021 Peak Viewers
Accordingly, it’s great to see the regular season grab some attention. Meanwhile, we can’t wait to see how The International of this year will push the viewership furthermore.
Otherwise, we’ll be sure to stay up to date with everything relevant to Dota 2 esports. Numbers like these show that progress is being made on all fronts.