Final Standings + Winnings
- 1st – €40,000 – Karmine Corp
- 2nd – €25,000 – BT Excel
- 3rd-4th – €13,500 – UCAM Esports Club
- 3rd-4th – €13,500 – Mousesports
- 5th – €8,000 – Mkers
- 6th – €8,000 – Suppup eSports
- 7th – €8,000 – Misfits Premier
- 8th – €8,000 – BIG
- 9th – €4,000 – Anorthosis Esports
- 10th – €4,000 – G2 Arctic
- 11th – €4,000 – Macko Esports
- 12th – €4,000 – FC Schalke 04 Evolution
Karmine Corp win European Masters Spring – How did they do it?
Then in the Knockout stage, the team first played against Suppup Esports. First game went to Suppup, but the 2 others that followed were swift victories for Karmine Corp. This got them into the Semifinals versus the almighty UCAM Esports Club. KC took the first game, to which UCAM replied with one of their own, after switching their team comp. But unfortunately this was not enough as Karmine still took the win to reach the Grand Finals.
Here Karmine Corp had to take down BT Excel in a best of 5 series. Surprisingly, BT Excel was the first to strike, with their very tanky composition of Ornn, Udyr and Kench. However their playstyle was immediately countered for the following 3 matches, as Karmine Corp grabbed three straight wins in the Finals. Here are the final moments of the last game:
Visit www.esportsguide.com for more esports news!