For those unaware, Epic Games is really dialling things up for this year’s competition. Accordingly, the roadmap for the Fortnite Champion Series Global Championship starts next week. Specifically, the FNCS Major I 2023 kicks off in the coming week – read on to learn more below!
FNCS Major I 2023 Preview – 5 Weeks of Competition
So, apart from the overall $10,000,000 of prize pool for the entire season, let’s focus our eyes on Major I kicking off in the coming week. Here are some details below:
- Date: February 2nd 2023 onwards for five weeks of competition
- Participants: 90 Duos
- Schedule: Thursday and Friday competition decides who gets to compete in the FNCS Major 1 Weekly Finals
With regards to format, here is how it will all boil down:
- 1 Week – 3 Days of Competition
- 2 Week – 3 Days of Competition
- 3 Week – 3 Days of Competition
- Surge Week – Last chance to qualify
- Grand Finals – 2 Days of Competition
It all boils down to March 2023 where the Grand Finals will take place. Here, six matches each day will involve a prize pool of $2,000,000 while the best in the region will move on to the FNCS Global Championship 2023.
For more esports news, visit: https://www.esportsguide.com/news