- General Info
Eight teams will fight for a $300,000 USD prize pool as well as qualification points for The International 2019.
The event will be hosted from 5 to 8 March 2019. The winner qualifies for ESL One Los Angeles Major.
The group stage will feature two GSL groups with best-of-three series.
The playoffs will feature a double-elimination bracket with best-of-three series except for the Grand Final that will be best-of-five.
- 18 Feb Today, Tuesday
- Today’s earlier broadcasts
- 02:08StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO3)
- 05:11StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO3)
- 08:43StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO3)
- 11:35StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO3)
- 19 Feb Tomorrow, Wednesday
- 02:00StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO3)
- 05:00StarLadder ImbaTV Dota 2 Minor S3 (BO5)
- Matches played 05 March 2020 - 08 March 2020