The UK League Championship Spring is a tournament organised by the LVP and it is the national league of the United Kingdom. The league features nine teams that are all franchised to the league.
Diverting from the standard league format the UKLC will feature a regular season of seven single elimination brackets called "Towers" and the Towers will be played out over a week each. The winner of teach Tower will be corwned Tower Champion and the team will be playing the winner of the next Tower. If the Tower Champion wins the series there will be a rematch at the start of the next week.
The first Tower Champion will be Enclave Gaming because they're the only remaining representatives of the UK region from the 2018 EU Masters Summer.
- 13 Mar Wednesday
- 14 Mar Thursday
- 18:00Tower 5 - Semifinal (BO1)
- 19:00Tower 5 - Semifinal (BO1)
- 20:00Tower 5 - Final (BO1)
- 21:00Tower Challenge 5 - Final (BO1)
- 20 Mar Wednesday
- 21 Mar Thursday
- 18:00Tower 6 - Semifinal (BO1)
- 19:00Tower 6 - Semifinal (BO1)
- 20:00Tower 6 - Final (BO1)
- 21:00Tower Challenge 6 - Final (BO1)
- No Games Found - please try a different filter.