- General Info
Players from three regions — 16 each from the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific — are chosen to fight for the glory and the prize pool. Hearthstone Grandmasters consists of two eight-week seasons.
Hearthstone Grandmasters will have an epic global final at year’s end, where the top two competitors from each region, plus two Gold Series Champions from China, will compete for a $500,000 prize pool.
Two double round-robin groups with Best-of-Three matches. The top three placed players qualify for the playoffs. The group winner advances directly into the semifinals, and the runners-up into the quarterfinals.
Single elimination bracket. All matches are Best-of-Three except for the grand finals which is a Best-of-Five.
- 15 Sep Yesterday, Sunday
- 13:102019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- 14:042019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- 15:022019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- 16:262019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- 17:002019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- 18:132019 GrandMasters S2 Europe (BO3)
- Matches played between 23 August 2019 - 14 October 2019